1. Authenticity is king right? Well… no.
2. You must monitor all your social media analytics in realtime.
3. Your social media analytics dashboard vendor needs to provide training.
4. Your Dashboard needs to inlcude analytics on SEO, PPC and anything covered by Google Analytics.
5. You need to use a social media analytics or management tool that incorporates emails, marketing, content, publishing, analytics, coffee and your haircut.
6. Your social media dashboard needs to include multiple sources, including: Tumblr, Pinterest, WordPress, Dribble, Tinder and anything under the sun.