Getting your WordPress website to send emails reliably can be a pain for many. Strict server rules combined with the plethora of options & platforms can turn this into a complicated matter. In this article, we provide a set of pointers that should be checked not only where issues exist but also to ensure a solid email configuration. The sections are ordered according to their complexity.
Creating a visually stunning landing page, or website is getting more an more difficult due to the ever increasing competition. Giving your users that ‘wow’ experience upon landing is very important – if you want your users to stay on the site and find out more information about you, your services, your products. One way to achieve this is with the use of color overlays on top of white or image backgrounds. Below we provide CSS code that has been tested and used in numerous WordPress sites.
- Things to know before starting a new web design project
- WordPress & Email: Tips, Plugins, Tools and Fixes
- How to add a single color or gradient overlay to any WordPress section
- Websites and Resources any Entrepreneur Should Know
- Sociolus and the SwearToCare campaign
- Why you need to modernize your website
- Does Google know who you are?
- Get your social media setup right
- Important Aspects of Digital Marketing
- Must Use Tools For Your Everyday Marketing